Tough Mudder’s official US charity partner is Team Rubicon, the only nonprofit disaster response organization that mobilizes military veterans to support communities devastated by natural disasters. They deliver disaster response services to mitigate hazards, clear dangerous debris and provide emergency home repair. By tapping into the valuable skills of veterans and giving them an opportunity to continue their service, Team Rubicon fosters a newfound sense of purpose, community and identity.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
To fundraise for Team Rubicon, follow the steps below:
- Visit crowdrise.com/toughmudder
- Choose the event you are participating in
- Click on ‘Setup a Fundraising Page’
- Complete a few quick steps to set up your page section.
- Share with everyone you know and start watching the donations come in
For every Mudder who raises at least $150 for Team Rubicon, Tough Mudder will donate $15.
Ready to make an even bigger impact? Become a Team Rubicon volunteer and help those in need firsthand.
Team Rubicon is an opportunity for Mudders to put the values of teamwork, courage and personal accomplishment into practice beyond event weekend—and to use them to make a true impact in your community.
Click here to learn more and join the mission.
3. SPREAD THE WORD
This is a cause worth shouting about. Get loud.
TOUGH MUDDER IS PROUD TO SUPPORT TEAM RUBICON’S MISSIONS
IN 2015, TEAM RUBICON DEPLOYED VOLUNTEERS ON 35 DOMESTIC AND 3 INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS
IN 2016, TEAM RUBICON HAS LAUNCHED OPERATIONS IN LOCATIONS INCLUDING HOUSTON, TEXAS; ALBERTA, CANADA; BO, SIERRA LEONE; AND IODMENI, GREECE
TEAM RUBICON MAINTAINS A ROSTER OF 35,000+ VOLUNTEERS ABLE TO DEPLOY THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES
Mudders’ donations make a big impact. For every dollar donated to support operations in 2015, Team Rubicon delivered $7.04 worth of volunteer value to the community.
Help make a difference
RUN FOR A CAUSE
OFFICIAL UK CHARITY PARTNER
Help for Heroes' Is the official charity partner of Tough Mudder. Help for Heroes supports those with injuries and illnesses sustained while serving in the British Armed Forces. No matter when someone served, Help for Heroes gives them the support they need to lead active, independent and fulfilling lives.
Long-term recovery is more than repairing damaged bodies and minds; it’s about rebuilding lives.
To fundraise for Help for Heroes, follow the steps below:
- 1. Visit the Registration Centre Home to access your account.
- 2. Log in with your Eventbrite account information, including your email address you registered with.
- 3. Click on “My Tickets” if not directly taken to this page.
- 4. Scroll down to find the “Team & Fundraising” section.
- 5. Click the fundraising page that corresponds with the event you are looking for.
Once you’ve registered, simply tell Help for Heroes you’d like to fundraise in aid of them using the website below. When you do, you’ll receive:
- A Help for Heroes running vest, Tough Mudder headband, finisher pint and photograph
- Fundraising advice
- Incredible support around the course
So whether your fundraising, helping a Help for Heroes Mudder out on the course or donating on site, make those muddy miles count.
To learn more about the important work of Help for Heroes and to see how you can get involved click here.
Support our Charity Family
Have another cause that is close to your heart? Explore our charity family, commit to a minimum fundraising target and make your muddy miles count.
- Over 100 charities to choose from
- No event registration fee
- Receive your FREE Tough Mudder shirt, Headband, finisher pint & photography
- One-to-one support from a dedicated charity fundraiser
Register Today. Click here to find a participating charity.
Already got your charity code? Register for your closest event here.